By having an active billing service subscription with Website Maintenance Wire – Vessio, LLC you are accepting our terms of service.
Payments, Subscriptions, and Refunds
Payments for the service plans listed on this website are billed monthly automatically, you are solely responsible for managing your billing subscription. If we hold your billing subscription such as with a manual sign up via credit card, you must notify us to cancel your recurring billing at least 15 days prior to your next due date. Your website maintenance service subscription and any billing associated will remain active unless special arrangements are honored. It is up to the end-user/subscriber to utilize their allocated monthly service coverage in which they are being billed for per month to request service. Maintenance Wire – Vessio, LLC does not roll over un-used service coverage on a month to month basis.
Refunds are applicable for the first 3 days of your service subscription or on 1 month of service when no service was performed within 30 days.
Changing of Service Plans
Website Maintenance Wire – Vessio, LLC reserves the right to change the coverage, pricing, and/or terms of our service plans at any time during active service. If a change in service pricing should occur, notice will be provided 30 days in advance.
Website Maintenance Wire – Vessio, LLC reserves the right to cancel service, discontinue, or temporary suspend service at any time.
A single service request is applicable to a single designated area of your website. All service requests must be approved and scheduled prior to beginning work on the request. If a service request requires or is estimated to accrue overages, you will be informed and presented with additional pricing options.
It is your responsibility to inform us of changes, updates, and provide general service requests to your website. Website backups and compliance updates are provided during the process of fulfilling a service request and are generally applied to the area of your website that is being serviced unless ongoing tasks are pre-arranged.
If a particular service request does not meet our approval standard, we reserve the right to refuse the specific request and/or offer an alternative solution.
In the case of custom service such as with a complete website build, application development, or general web development, service will be issued and priced separately on a case by case basis.
Website Maintenance Wire – Vessio, LLC is not liable for any aspect of your website, it’s functionality, data, or configurations under any circumstances.
1. Website Use Terms
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Website Maintenance Wire – Vessio, LLC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Website Maintenance Wire – Vessio, LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Website Maintenance Wire – Vessio, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Website Maintenance Wire – Vessio, LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. Website Maintenance Wire – Vessio, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Website Maintenance Wire – Vessio, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Website Maintenance Wire – Vessio, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Website Maintenance Wire – Vessio, LLC’s Internet site, even if Website Maintenance Wire – Vessio, LLC or a Website Maintenance Wire – Vessio, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Website Maintenance Wire – Vessio, LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Website Maintenance Wire – Vessio, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Website Maintenance Wire – Vessio, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Website Maintenance Wire – Vessio, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Website Maintenance Wire – Vessio, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Website Maintenance Wire – Vessio, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Website Maintenance Wire – Vessio, LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.